Positive Changes Counselling - Gold Coast
The Positive Changes (Gold Coast) Treatment Service provides clinical counselling and support to individuals who wish to address their drug use and any co-occurring mental health concerns (dual diagnosis). Counselling and support can also be provided to significant others or carers of someone with substance use and/or mental health concerns.
The Positive Changes counselling service aims to support clients in achieving their chosen goals for change. Counselling can focus on:
- Drug use and mental health concerns (dual diagnosis)
- Motivational support to moderate, reduce or cease drug use
- Health education
- Relapse prevention and management
- Crisis support
- Referral into other specialist services such as detoxification, rehabilitation and pharmacotherapy programs
- Support for significant others/carers of someone affected by substance use and/or mental health concerns.
For more information or to access counselling through Positive Changes please call the QuIHN Gold Coast office.
This program also offers a range of therapeutic group programs.
QuIHN Gold Coast
89-99 West Burleigh Road
Burleigh Heads Qld
07 5520 7900